Senior Trainer, Quality Solutions Delivery, Education & Training Team - US Telecommute
2081 MN-23 BUS
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
UnitedHealthcare's Quality Solutions Delivery (QSD), Education & Training Team is an integrated team serving all UnitedHealthcare businesses, focused on delivering operational efficiencies for centralized activities. Enhancing our operational effectiveness, reinforcing brand and reputation for high-quality health plans.
QSD combines talented individuals from many areas of quality. Our goal is extraordinary performance that exceeds the expectations of the constituents, customers and members we serve.
This position reports to the Associate Director, QSD Education & Training.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
* Plan: * Identify the training goals, dependencies, audience and timelines * Identify the appropriate delivery approaches, media and methodologies * Apply principles of adult learning and training best practices to create effective and innovative solutions
* Anticipate business training needs to proactively develop solutions and training plans
* Develop: * Create individual course curriculum and materials for varying audiences including beginner, advanced and refresher levels to meet training requirements and business needs * Including but not limited to, QSD Project Analyst (QPA) and QSD Specialist positions * Consult with key stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop supporting reference and job aid documents, and eLearning courses
* Keep current on various training delivery techniques, business processes, products and systems and all HEDIS? requirements
* Execute: * Release LearnSource courses following corporate training policies and procedures * Facilitate virtual live training sessions * Ability to effectively manage and support the learning environment by applying learner-centric approaches to promote engagement and active participation by all learners, maintaining a positive and professional learning environment, maintaining control of the training and appropriate response to unforeseen circumstances during delivery * Trainings will also include conducting Train-the-Trainer sessions to prepare other Trainers for delivery, and conducting training pilots to obtain stakeholder/SME approvals
* Communicate: * Coordinate and lead SME discussions during development cycle * Communicate with stakeholders on training development status * Collaborate with other training team members to improve and create development processes, methods, and reusable templates * Participate in internal continuous improvement efforts by offering ideas and creative solutions to improve policies, processes and tools
* Undergraduate Degree or High School Diploma/GED with equivalent/related experience * 2 years of experience in Training, Mentoring and/or Development with adult learners
* 1 years of experience with training development tools such as Articulate, Captivate, Flash, Storyline, or similar authoring tool
* 1 years of experience conducting Instructor-led training in a virtual environment utilizing WebEx, designing user guides, participant / facilitator guides, and job aids
* Experience leading projects * Experience working with HEDIS?, HEDIS? software vendors and HEDIS? auditors * Experience in medical record review * Experience with SharePoint and shared network drives * Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint * Proficiency with SharePoint design * Ability to assist with focusing activities toward a strategic direction and achieve targets * Ability to work in a self-directed manner in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment * Demonstrated data management and/or project management skills * Time management and prioritization skills * Strong written and verbal professional communication skills * Excellent team development skills * Strong interpersonal skills
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
* All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.