We have partnered with a successful multi-location hometown community bank. With recent growth and future plans of greater expansion, they are seeking a Compliance Manager to add to their family-friendly work environment, where you know all the customers by name and the decisions are made locally. So if you are ready to step into a management role within the banking industry now has never been a better time.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Great place, great people.
- Competitive compensation of $70,000 - $90,000 -+.
- Benefits Package that includes excellent health plans (family options available), dental, vision.
- PTO and Holiday pay.
- 401k Match.
- Growth Opportunities - company likes promotes within,
- This position can be located in the Twin Cities or Minnesota Lakes area.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for performing and overseeing risk analysis and assessment of lending compliance regulations, identifying risks and controls, monitoring business unit control environment, surveillance for new and changing laws and regulations, and escalation of compliance issues.
- Play a critical role in the risk assessment, analysis, escalation and implementation strategy for new and changing laws and regulations.
- Provide ongoing guidance to business operations on complying with lending regulations.
- Assist in leading compliance matters.
- Supervise other compliance officers in the department.
Twin Cities area
- Its the Twin Cities, need I say more? You can live and work in one of the most thriving cities in the nation.
- If you need an outing , there are plenty of professional and college sporting events to attend, or there is a vast amount of places available to meet your buddies to hang out.
- How about some shopping at one of the greatest mall in the nation, or one of the outstanding 5-star restaurants to meet some of your friends? Or if you want to relax there are many salons and spas to choose from as well.
- You will be merely minutes away from multiple recreation activities as well including boating, camping, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, snow skiing, snow shoeing, aquatic parks and more. After all it is the land of 10,000 lakes.
- Within the area there are multiple schools to choose from for any age.
- Residing here will allow you to take advantage of living in the natural beauty that the cities are known for and where many people make as a vacation destination.
- Enjoy living in a growing place that offers opportunities to work and play.
Minnesota Lakes area
- If you like the outdoors, this is the place for you , being in the middle of extensive recreational opportunities.
- This area offers you an attractive and clean community to live in, with an affordable cost of living with access to all of the extras and amenities that a big city has to offer.
- With a vast amount of recreational opportunities you can take advantage of; you will not find yourself being bored at any point in time. There is boating/water sports/recreation, golfing, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and more all within minutes of the community. Additionally, there are multiple different leagues to join for various sports from youth to adult.
- If you need something to do with the kids, attend one of the many nearby family-friendly attractions including aquatic centers, zoo, and more.
- Just minutes away you will find more events and entertainment including sporting events, concerts and thriving night life.
- There are festivities and events year round, which offer different cultural and entertainment opportunities.
- Within the area you are will find excellent schools for all ages.
- This area boasts an all-around great place to live with ever-evolving opportunities in growing communities; there is no doubt that you will find this an excellent place to reside.
- 4+ years of bank compliance experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Ability to work with a team.
Contact Travis Peper today to find out all the details (605) ###-#### or email ...@ercjobs.com!
Keywords: finance, banking, SD, South Dakota, NE, Nebraska, Sioux Falls, Sioux Falls Area Recruiting, recruiting services, top 10 midwest accounting recruiters, Dell Rapids recruiting, consulting services, Executive Recruiting Consultants, ERC, accounting, lending, commercial lender, ag lender, MN, Minnesota, IA, Iowa, Banking industry, finance industry, portfolio, loans, Minnesota Finance jobs, Twin Cities finance careers, banking careers, lending careers, jobs , MN area careers, finance, commercial lending careers, banking management careers, operations manager, compliance manager careers, Twin Cities MN banking careers
Associated topics: business, compliance, compliance office, court, courtroom, internal, legal, legal affairs, legal department, llp