General Practice opening in , Minnesota. This company provides physical, occupational and speech-language pathology across 46 states and known for their expertise and ability to provide exceptional care to their patients throughout their organization. They provide therapy throughout the full continuum of care, including long-term acute care hospitals, nursing and rehabilitation centers, inpatient acute rehab units, independent rehabilitation facilities and hospice and home care locations. Positions are available in a variety of settings and across the United States ask your recruiter for some great options and Locations include - MO, IL, NC, KY, CA, AZ, VA, PA, MN, TX, MD, ME, DE, NY, MI, RI, MT, CO, SC, CT, NH Join in helping people regain their lives!.
- ASAP start date
- 13 Weeks
- Call for more information!
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Associated topics: activity therapist, clinician, inpatient, lactation, movement disorder, movement therapist, outpatient, physical therapist, physical therapy, therapist