Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues!
The Sales Development Manager (SDM) assists in the Regional development of the product line in this case the Additive Manufacturing product line. The SDM must fully understand the product hardware portfolio, the respective software suite capabilities and be able to recommend the best solution for the customer needs. The SDM must understand the production process for Additive Manufacturing to recommend different ZEISS solutions across our product line. The SDM works closely with the ZEISS Additive Manufacturing Process and Control team on product sales strategy and critical messaging. They convey the process and strategy to regional Sales organization. The SDM works with customers and distributors to establish the products in the marketplace. Is responsible for helping the Regional Sales teams sell directly and indirectly through the existing distributor channel and developing new sales channels to market.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Sales business development and penetration in the Additive Manufacturing (AM) market
* Develop the go to market strategy in conjunction with Business Sales Managers (BSMs) and Product Managers (PM)
* Help develop sales objectives and growth plans for the region
* Sales funnel management for dedicated product together with BSM and PM
* Align market requirements with ZEISS AM Team
* Support ZEISS AM Team in the creation of Product Presentations for sales / trade shows / corporate
* Collect market data & data of competitive landscape for specific AM solution line together with ZEISS AM team
* Support Regional Sales teams to understand and qualify potential opportunities when brought forward
* Maintain existing sales channels and develop new channels to market
* Assist in distribution development finding, training, joint sales calls, demos, etc..
* CRM to generate production planning forecasts; drive sales; 10-10-10
* Recommend best solution to win the customer business.
* Make sales calls with RSM s or Sales team members / distributors / lead finders.
* Conduct regular training workshops (Webex, etc.) for internal & external customers.
* Use QuoteMaker or available quoting templet to generate quotes for customers.
* Works with Product Management and the Marketing Communication Team to establish marketing programs to generate leads
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum 3 5 years of hands-on relevant product and Additive market experience.
* A four-year degree in Engineering, Math or Physics is preferred.
* Preference for experience using similar products and or software
* Ability to read engineering drawings for dimensional control requirements.
* Strong computer skills and affinity for computer aided data analysis products.
* Must have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to learn independently to find solutions to potential customer s problems.
* Good verbal and written communication skills with an ability to create concise technical reports.
* Ability to reason and negotiate complex problems with customers.
* Entrepreneurial mindset and eagerness to be a part of a high-performance, fast growing segment of Carl Zeiss Industrial Metrology, LLC.
At ZEISS we encourage creative thinking and innovation. We work in dynamic and interdisciplinary teams and offer individual development perspectives as well as flexibility in organizing your work. We care about our employees and take particular responsibility for improving society and preserving our environment. These core values have shaped our corporate culture at ZEISS for over 170 years.
HELP US SHAPE THE FUTURE! The application process takes less than 10 minutes, we look forward to receiving your application.
ZEISS is an EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled Veteran Employer Online Application PrintShare
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.